Coordinated Defense Systems, Incorporated is dedicated to supplying exceptional products and services in support of the war fighters of The United States of America
- To be a leader in its industry by providing quality products, on-time, and at a fair price.
- To meet all technical, processing, and packaging specifications.
- To meet on-time delivery requirements as specified.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of its quality standards that meets or exceeds the industry standards.
- Obtain the required industry certifications and maintain the expected standards.
- To maintain a safe work environment that provides opportunities for advancement to all employees without regards to race, gender, religion, or natural origin.
- Provide proper training that assures a “safety first” work ethic.
- Provide proper training that promotes teamwork and employee growth.
James is a lifelong Detroit area resident and obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Michigan school of business in 1982.
He has held various positions from being a commercial banker and consulting on private placements of debt and equity to turn around and work out consultant for various financial institutions in the Detroit area. He has been an executive for Government contractors exclusively since 2001 and one of the founding members of CDSS in 2006.
Kenneth is the Vice President/Treasure for CDSS. He has served in the United States Navy. Afterwards went to Wayne State University to study Business, and Accounting. For a few decades has worked turn around and work out consultant for various financial institutions in the Detroit area.
He started working in the defense industry in 2001 and has vast experience in Manufacturing, and operations. Kenneth is also a founding member of CDSS in 2006.
Michael is the President/CEO of CDSS, Inc. He went to school for business management, and majored in marketing. Michael has served in the United States Army for 4 years. His military carrier was cut short due to a training accident he suffered during his military service.
He has work experience and skills in the following areas; Management, sales, Negotiation, Customer Service, Construction, Military parts sales, manufacturing, and Military packaging. Michael is a Service disabled Veteran and is the majority owner, and is also one of the founding members of CDSS in 2006.